One of the primary concerns which bother women is to have unwanted hair. Fortunately for them, there are a handful of hair removal which they can use which does not require any surgery.
There are two options for you, laser surgery and microdermabrasion.
- Laser hair removal – One of the best methods for them is to get a laser hair removal. This will require a you to go through a couple of laser treatments until the skin is clear, the best thing is that you will not have to worry about hair growing back in the area again. The reason for this is that the laser kills the follicle at its root, which is definitely more effective than shaving, waxing, and tweezing.
- Microdermabrasion -Some individuals may also notice that their skin will lose elasticity over time. This is one clear sign of aging, when this happens you might want to get a procedure known as microdermabrasion. This has been used by a lot of people for a while now, and has been considered as a good alternative to getting treatments which require surgery. This procedure is also normally called instant facelift, and is usually opted for when people get laser hair removal.
The services offered by professionals for your skin are safe and straightforward. The treatments can be done practically anywhere on the body, like the legs, underarms, bikini line and back.
Once you’ve gone through this procedure, please take note that the skin may look red and swollen after the procedure. This will be similar to being sunburned, but the effect will not last that long.
When you have decided to go through with the procedure, you will be required to do a couple of things first:
- Undergo a consultation to determine which procedure will be the most effective for you.
- Your skin will be tested and analysed.
- You will also be shown a couple of pictures of patients before and after their procedures, this will show you the effects and if it really is what you’re after.
This is an important time for you to get any remaining doubt cleared. Ask your questions and get answers, do not wait until the day of the procedure itself to do this.
During the laser hair removal, the supervising technician will make sure that no creams or ointments are applied to the area that is to be treated. The use of these lotions could cause some negative effects on the skin of the patient, due to this they have a specialized gel they use for this procedure.
The laser is then set to its maximum capacity to ensure that the patient gets the maximum effect possible and will not have any side effects from the procedure once complete.
It is important for you to complete the required laser hair removal sessions, it is only after completion that the results are to be proven successful. Your care for your skin after the procedures is as equally important.
The professionals will give you a guide and certain measures have to be followed once you are recovering from the procedure. There are guidelines to be followed to ensure your skin gains back its elasticity and your unwanted hair does not grow back again.